Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pirate concept art


Here are a few character concepts done for a Pirate cooking game. I tried to give each character unique proportions, not only in relation to actual human proportions but relative to each other as well. Working on simular projects I know that simular looking characters can begin to bore the artists working on them. I figured a healthy visual variety within a style might help keep things fresh. I don't feel like these are really very finished but I do feel like they convey a general concept fairly well.

I threw a few versions of the same character sheet by other artists in the studio behind the jump. Each Character sheet contains a Male pirate, Female Pirate, Male captain, and a Cabin girl.



1 comment:

  1. I really like the girl with the blue shirt in the 2nd picture. She looks like a female pirate Tintin with that nose!

    ReplyDelete