Wednesday, April 13, 2011

RYU!





These are some quick character concepts for a contest I'm entering with this guy over on the pixel count forums. The contest is to simply re-imagine a fighting game character and make a 3D model based on the design. I'm posting two images one is the concept for the concept just to see if my teammate liked the general concept. I put a bit more work into the second one but for some reason It just doesn't gel as well as the pre-concept version for me. I lost track of the energy and proportions, the more I worked on this. Definitely a hurdle I need to overcome as an artist, keeping energy and gesture.

1 comment:

  1. Space Fighter: Universal Championship Warp Drive Edition

    I like it! Don't know if it's the colors or the silhouette, but it reminds me of Jin Saotome!

    ReplyDelete